COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information is information about you that identifies you as an individual, for example, your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Our Company collects and stores any information that you voluntarily provide to us, either directly or through your use of our Services. For example, we collect Personal Information from you when you register on our Sites, contact us with inquiries, to resolve complaints or concerns, or use certain Services.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- to communicate with you in respect to matters related to or arising from the use of the Services offered on our Websites and/or by Premier Spas, confirming appointments, handling complaints whether through emails or phone calls;
- to send transaction-related communications such schedule confirmations through calls, answering you questions or complaints you have emailed in;
- to allow you to schedule in for our Services, obtain access to the Website Services or engage in activities you select;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts;
- to improve the content, appearances and utility of our Websites;
- to detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions;
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- to comply with legal requirements such as a law, regulation, warrant, subpoena or court order;
- to perform services on our behalf by third party service provider. For example, company to handle payment process, data storage, host websites, to assist in direct marketing, to conduct audits. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service.
COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company and its service providers and business partners may collect non-personal information from your use of our Website and services such as server log files, environmental variables and from scanning navigational data to collect non-personal information about our users in order to help us deliver better service and user experience. Such non-personal information could include the IP addresses or areas of site being clicked on most frequently.
You can withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information at any time by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information may be retained by the Company for audit or archival purposes or as required by applicable federal and provincial laws.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. The Company applies security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, such as making personal information accessible only to authorized employees on a need-to-know basis. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it. The Internet is not a secure medium and you acknowledge and agree that the privacy of your e-mail communication and personal information can never be guaranteed as any e-mail communication may be lost, intercepted or altered. By using our Sites, or providing personal information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Web sites and our services.
The Company and its service providers (including ad servers, outbound email vendors, affiliate vendors and search engine advertising agencies, and providers of web analytics tools), in common with many web site operators, may use standard technology called "cookies" on its Sites. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer through your Web browser to enable websites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser; however, some areas of the Sites may not function properly if you do so.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN ONLINE
The Company considers the protection of children's privacy, especially online, to be of the utmost importance. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children nor do we allow them to become registered users of, or to request information through, our Sites or help-seeking information lines.
Effective Update: November 21, 2019